LONG TERM VIRTUAL JOB OPPORTUNITIES
About Employment at puttin’ out
America’s #1 Digital Media Agency Producing Amazing Creative Brand Content For Social Media Sites Globally
Welcome! Thanks for finding us!
Since 2010, when I started PuTTin’ OuT we’ve remained one of the first and only elite social media firms. We started and embrace hiring digital nomads. Our entire social workforce is virtual and has been since the day we opened for business.
With great flexibility for both hours and location, our job opportunities are all contracted creative geniuses – who are first and foremost HAPPY! They enjoy the alternative company culture of working where they please vs. where we tell them to. I work much in the same.
With tools such as Asana and online project management tools we excel at getting the job done in a fast paced manner to ensure our clients are successful. Our clients and our reputation are the most important aspects of what we offer – these are two things we emphatically don’t compromise on.
We work with the most creative professionals OuT there who either have a specialty or who we see as having the potential to develop a specialty. The most critical aspect is the ability to meet deadlines and teamwork. Our virtual work environment allows us to keep in-touch with each other and clients at all times no matter where we are on the map.
Review our opportunities below and submit your applications to the address on our contact us page. Be sure to include the job opportunity name below in your email subject line.
Thanks again for finding us! Good luck in becoming a part of our team!
P.S. Want to learn more about me? Visit my travel & interior design blog.
- PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNS OR PROFESSIONALS
- WORDPRESS DEVELOPERS & WEB MASTERS
- INTERACTIVE MEDIA DESIGNERS
- AUDIO, VIDEO, PRODUCER & EDITORS
- GRAPHIC DESIGNERS
- SOCIAL MEDIA & ONLINE MARKETING MANAGERS
PUBLIC RELATIONS EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL OR INTERNS SEEKING PR OPPORTUNITIES
Application Deadline: JULY 30, 2020
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
On a mission to find or curate a PR professional who is an OuT-of-the-box thinker who can search and snuggle up to professionals in the home, fashion, design, and entertainment industries.
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities.
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising, monitoring account activities, and managing production activities.
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories.
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media and social media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic
JOB DESCRIPTION for WORDPRESS DEVELOPER & WEB MASTER
Type: Professionals Can Apply
Application Deadline: July 30, 2020
Position: Full-time & Part-time positions available
WORDPRESS DEVELOPER & WEB MASTER JOB Description
Use your technical and design skills to create complete digital experiences on WordPress websites, applications, and illustrations.
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developers with experience and a good understanding of lead generation and UXi to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
WORDPRESS DEVELOPER & WEB MASTER Responsibilities
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
interactive media designers JOB DESCRIPTION
Application Deadline: July 30, 2020
Position: Part-time, Paid
Use your technical and design skills to create complete digital experiences on websites, applications, and illustrations.
- Create & develop brand new functional websites from start to finish
- Revise and rebuild existing websites incorporating new features and plug ins
- Use social plugins and analytics to prove ROI for customers
- Work with clients during discovery process to completion
- Incorporate illustrations and animation if necessary
- Develop apps when needed
- Must understand how to create & develop websites and how interfaces work
- Explain and present to clients
- Explore and incorporate client’s wish list
- Have access to your own software and hardware to complete development process.
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, UnPaid
Fast growing marketing firm seeks creative Audio, Video, and Film Production Managers to film & create videos for leading companies, potential celebrities, and how to software videos. At least two companies giving internship credits. Availability is flexible.
Typical work activities
- Facilitate a project from beginning to end
- Be involved in every stage of the television programming, film or video.
- Oversee projects from start to finish, both in the studio and on location,
commissioning writers or securing the rights to novels, plays or screenplays.
- Use computer software packages for screenwriting, budgeting and scheduling.
- Ability to hire key staff, including a director and a crew to shoot films or videos
control budget and allocating resources.
- Pull together all strands of creative and practical talent involved in the project to create a team.
- Knowledge to film & create professional and YouTube videos.
- Incorporate social media plug ins within videos.
- Must have access to filming equipment, softwares, and means of production.
- Degree or experience required.
- Email any links videos that you’ve filmed, designed, or created.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS JOB DESCRIPTION
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time and Part-time positions available
Seeking creative graphic designer for online, social media, and printed marketing collateral. Graphic designer must have fast internet speed and equipment to work on deadlines.
- Critique existing websites & plan & create new sites for elite brands.
- Create social media collateral & creative social media content.
- Develop brand guidelines and brand bibles.
- Create presentations for Christi’s speeches.
- Find and locate specific graphics.
- Organize and label graphics according to PuTTin OuT standards.
- Create social media graphics for sites such as Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin.
- Develop coordinating printed materials such as business cards, letterhead, magazines, etc.
- Create online magazines and lookbooks.
- Design creative T-shirts to correspond with social media.
- Work directly with printers to perfect print ready files.
- Have ability to bring new ideas and solutions.
- Design branded vehicles.
- Be able to handle rejection.
- Knowledge to create well-functioning websites.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Self starter and self motivated.
- Creative elements to incorporate social media plug ins.
- Develop printed collateral for elite organizations.
- Degree or experience required.
- Email your existing portfolio.
- PuTTin’ OuT project sample will be required.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATOR & COMMUNITY MANAGER job description
Professional Experience, Portfolio, Case Studies, & Samples Required
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
Position: Part-time and Full-time Paid Positions Available
Location: PuTTin’ OuT, Digital Media Agency hires English speaking content creators, writers, and community managers for luxury brands and businesses globally.
Must be an OuT-of-the-box thinker who is extremely interested in and experienced in online marketing. PuTTin’ OuT creates content and manages social media content for brands and business social media accounts in the United States and globally. The company is led by a professional social media speaker and teacher Christi Tasker. Christi travels the world teaching audiences, businesses, and professions how to manage their social media accounts. After learning the PuTTin OuT way and contributing your expertise on PuTTin OuT owned accounts, you will have the ability to work on accounts currently managed by PuTTin’ OuT as well as new client accounts.
Some candidates will have passes to some of the best parties, events, and entertainment around the globe to cover events as press.
From creative content creation to execution and community growth, you will learn more about social media, business, and the way it’s managed. Opportunities are endless, as PuTTin’ OuT is consistently growing.
PuTTin’ OuT, America’s #1 Digital Media Content Marketing Agency is searching for a results-driven, detail-oriented Content Creator to produce high-quality outputs for our business. The Content Creator will update existing material, generate novel work, and identify new ways to reach consumers. You should also contribute to the shaping of our stylistic guidelines by taking website and exclusive digital media content to CREATIVELY produce organic results for luxury brand social media channels.
To be a successful Content Creator, you should focus on appealing to consumers’ interests by creating engaging material. In order to determine what engages customers and the audience, you must be well versed in analyzing past content along with relevant hashtags and keywords.
When research is complete, the Content Creator must be able to create visually appealing content along with written content per social media channel.
- Ultimately, an exceptional Creative Content Creator responsibilities and skill set includes:
- Self-Starter, self-motivated and constantly educating oneself
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Coordinate online marketing, advertising campaigns, update Web sites & social media accounts.
- Collaborate with the Communications Department and report to the Senior Digital Strategist.
- Organize campaigns, execution and train fellow colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Quick learner to accommodate day to day changes in online marketing
- Creative, upbeat personality & a strong ability to communicate and engage
If you are a qualified candidate based on your resume and portfolio, we will email a sample project then conduct an interview.