INSIDE STYLE LAS VEGAS CASE STUDY
Inside Style is a Las Vegas-based interior design firm specializing in turnkey interiors that include painting and wall décor, furniture, lighting, rugs, and accessories. The firm hired us merely for social media marketing and to clean up their digital presence; however, in the process, we discovered they needed help with a few other things through consulting to accomplish their goals.
- Develop a logo and stronger branding to align with existing signage.
- Create and execute a social media strategy with a refined voice and guidelines on what the firm should and should not post.
- Expand the firm’s online presence and manage its reputation.
- Provide direction to photographers and videographers at project sites to ensure that the firm’s work was properly showcased by training the staff to style the photography and take various angles for marketing and press purposes.
- Coach the firm’s owner on how to capture the best photos possible with her IPhone.
- Build a website and later convert it to a new manageable WordPress platform that included an E-commerce shopping solution.
- Define and execute an online public relations campaign to get the attention of influential publications.
- We created a new logo cleverly incorporating the firm owner’s initials and her favorite design element (chairs) that is now well known and easily recognized. We also found the exact matching font to recreate the text part of the logo because the Inside Style team was never given their original text logo even though it was the main sign on their building.
- Implementing a new social media plan.
- Profiles were developed for Yelp, Zillow, Houzz, Manta, MapQuest, Google+, Google Maps, and other sites generating significant awareness and inbound web traffic. There were multiple profiles for each channel lingering that were cleaned up in the process; this allowed their brick and mortar traffic to easily find them.
- Artistic and compelling photos and video footage were captured for use in a wide range of marketing initiatives.
- The firm’s owner is now comfortable with a number of new photography techniques and apps.
The firm’s website is now on the WordPress platform, which allows them to manage their own marketing and ecommerce efforts in-house.
- PR outreached resulted in features in prominent Las Vegas publications including Seven magazine, BLVDs, Home Accents Today, as well as a role as spokesperson for the Las Vegas Market Trip to Market Giveaway, and even the front cover of prestigious David magazine.