International Market Centers
International Market Centers (IMC) is the parent company of the World Market Center (WMC) in Las Vegas. At 5 million square feet, WMC is the world’s largest showroom for the home and hospitality furnishings industry.
Throughout most of the year, WMC is open to the public. However, twice a year (in January and July), it is closed for what are called the Winter and Summer Las Vegas Markets (#LVMKT), and only authorized retail store buyers, designers and their staff are granted access.
PuTTin OuT has worked with both WMC (as the host resident Hot Spot of Winter/Summer Las Vegas Market) and IMC directly to provide social media marketing and other marketing consulting assistance. The results have been remarkable. You can read about them in separate case studies or review some of the highlights below.
- Increased domestic buyers by 25%
- Increased international buyers by 40%
- Buyers tweeted 375% more than past markets
- Facebook engagement increased by 1795%
- 48% increase in Instagram engagement
- 99% of attendees found our seminars on social media helpful
- Campaign reached more than 120,000 targeted prospects in 45 days “virally”
- Klout score increased 40%
- Increased buyer interaction and helped attendees find products faster
- Event was covered in three press releases