- Click on the arrow that appears to the right of all the tabs. This will reveal all of the timeline tabs. This will also show an edit pencil when you mouse over any of the thumbnails.
- Move your mouse over to the upper right-hand corner of the tab you wish to edit, click on the pencil icon, and select “edit settings.”
- Click on “change” beside “custom tab image.”
- When a new window opens, mouse over current image and click edit in the upper right hand corner.
- Upload a 111 pixel by 74 pixel image, at a maximum file size of five megabytes.
- Close the window, click okay and you’ll see the tab image updated!
Now that you’re ready to get those thumbnails looking spot-on, check out these 50 free social promotion icons to show your page off!
Got more thumbnail tips we didn’t share? Let us know in the comments!